2017 PCRA Membership Campaign
*To join or renew online, log in with your member ID number and last name and click the green Join PCRA button or the red Renew Membership button at the top right of the page. If you don't remember your member ID number, email PCRA headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN
CLICK HERE TO RENEW
- Works to maintain your rights to work in the state.
- Administers the RPR, RMR, RDR, CRR, and CLVS examinations and publishes the dates of the tests in The Outline.
- Monitors, promotes, and lobbies to pass legislation favorable to the interest of court reporters, captioners, and CART providers. Monitors legislation affecting our profession on a statewide and national basis through both our Legislative Committee and our Board.
- Sponsors an annual two-day conference featuring excellent continuing education opportunities, great speakers and updates on the latest in reporting technology.
- Publishes The Outline, a quarterly newsletter containing the newest up-to-the-minute reporting developments throughout the state, highlights of board meetings, advertisements of vendors and agency owners, and names and telephone numbers of PCRA officers.
- Serves as the official affiliated state unit of the National Court Reporters Association.
- Promotes student recruitment.
- Organizes letter-writing campaigns on issues affecting our profession.
- Offers members reduced rates for conventions and seminars.
- Sends representative members to legislative boot camps, leadership conferences, and the national convention for training and education.
- Provides reporters for demonstrations on request and attends career days throughout the state.
- Provides an association staff person, Melanie Dixon, PCRA Executive Director, to assist members on all questions.