Please complete the Mentor Application below so that we may best try to connect you with a compatible student(s).
By completing the application and agreeing to mentor a student, I agree to abide by the following guidelines:
- I respect my student's time, and I will answer e-mails promptly. ("Promptly" is a term to be defined by the mentor and student.)
- I will try to guide my student by words and example.
- I realize the relationship between myself and my student is professional and that our communications should remain private.
- I acknowledge that any views, opinions, guidance or remarks I may make are personal and may not reflect the views, opinions, guidance or remarks of the Pennsylvania Court Reporters Association or any other professional association.
- I will notify my student when I am unavailable to receive/send e-mails.
- I understand that my assignment as a mentor is voluntary. If I elect to discontinue my participation in the program, I agree to promptly e-mail my student of this decision as well as promptly notifying firstname.lastname@example.org so that another mentor may be assigned to my student.
- I understand that mentoring a student through this program may be eligible for Professional Development Credit (PDC) towards my NCRA certification(s) and it will be my responsibility to complete the necessary forms and submit them to NCRA on my own.
Click here to submit a Mentor Application.